Pages

Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Day Two

Today has been another mental day... but I thought I'd share some of my fair trade jewellery with you.
 It was either all under £10, or given as a present, but none of it (yes I've done a little present stalking) was over £15.


So... here you go.....




Nail Necklace



This was a Birthday present from my mum. It's fairly heavy, and made from polished metal. The little spade like things are loads of nails hammered and smelted into little paddles....




This one was another Christmas present, 



It's made from glass beads, recycled metals and string... Check out http://www.fairtradebeads.org/


There are a million different websites that sell fairtrade jewellery, and of course check out your local Oxfam, but here are a few of my favourites:




No comments:

Post a Comment