Pages

Monday, 24 September 2012

The Re-birth of the blog

Howdy all,

As anyone who followed this blog when I was writing on it regularly knows, I made the decision to put my time and effort into my other blog, Bexceptional.

However, I've decided that I'm going to try and keep this blog up and running, as despite me not writing on it since much earlier this year, it's page views are pretty high*. To me, this indicates that the blog is helpful to people, despite the pages being a bit old.

As I have undertaken a huge amount of projects recently, I'm not going to be able to post as regularly as I'd like on here, but I'm going to make a big effort to put up reviews and material as much as possible! Think, one or two posts a week.


Let me know what you think :)










* For the skeptical among you, I have checked to make sure that the traffic isn't coming through from a spam site/faulty link. 

No comments:

Post a Comment